Home is Where the Heart Is...

Hi, I would like to introduce myself, the owner of Chick-fil-A Victoria, David Murphy and my wife, Executive Director of Public Relations, Tammy Murphy. Tammy and I were both born and raised right here in Victoria, meeting for the first time in 7th grade science class at Howell Middle School. When we began dating in high school, Tammy, already a member of the team at Chick-fil-A in Victoria Mall, encouraged me to apply so we could spend more time together.  We have worked side by side at Chick-fil-A since 1990, having operated two different locations in San Antonio, then returning home in 2009 to take over the Victoria restaurants.  We both have a passion for serving others and for our community.  
They say home is where your heart is… and Victoria is home for Tammy and I.  





In the coming weeks, I will proudly introduce you to the ladies and gentlemen, the Hospitality Professionals, that lead the Chick-fil-A restaurants here in Victoria.


Best Regards,
David Murphy

Comments